Your financial partnership is essential. Choose from several convenient giving options, including gifts of stock or real estate, one-time or recurring donations through our secure online portal, and legacy support through planned giving.
Gifts of Stock
A charitable gift of appreciated stock provides tax savings by allowing you to avoid capital gains tax you might incur with the sale of stock and may offer you a charitable deduction based on the stock’s current value. Contributions to Arm In Arm, a tax-exempt organization under Section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code, are deductible to the fullest extent of the law. Gifts of securities received via DTC will be acknowledged using the mean value of the stock on the date it is transferred into Arm In Arm’s RBC account. Transfer to: RBC Capital Markets LLC; DTC # 0235; Account Number: 30249400; For credit to Arm In Arm ; Tax ID #: 22-3198464
- Help to secure Arm In Arm’s future by designating a gift or portion of your estate with a bequest.
- Charitable Remainder Trust. You can place assets in a trust that pays annual income to you (or another named beneficiary) for life. After your lifetime or a term of years, the remainder of the trust can be transferred to Arm In Arm.
- Charitable Lead Trust. You can place assets in a trust that pays a fixed amount to Arm In Arm for the number of years you select. Once this period ends, the assets held by the trust are transferred to the beneficiaries you name.
- Retirement Plan/Life Insurance. You can name Arm In Arm as the designated beneficiary of a retirement plan or as the designated beneficiary, or partial beneficiary, of a life insurance policy.
- Charitable Planning with your IRA. If you are 70½ or older, and therefore required to withdraw monies from your IRA every year, a provision allows you to redirect your IRA contributions to charitable organizations like Arm In Arm.
- Real Estate – Please contact us to discuss a gift real estate or other property to Arm In Arm.
Click on the image to read our 2019-2020 Impact Report
EARLIER ANNUAL REPORTS 2018-2019 2017-2018 2016 2015 2014 2013 2012
AUDITS 2019 2018 2017 2016 2015 2014
FORM 990 2020 2019 2018 2017 2016 2015 2014
AIA IRS 501(c)3 letter
2017 – 2019 Arm In Arm Strategic Plan
Document Retention and Destruction Policy
Policy for Employee Protection (Whistle Blower) Policy
Financial Statements June 30th, 2020
Conflict of Interest Policy
We thank the following organizations for their financial partnership in the last 12 months
Fund for Women and Girls of the Princeton Area Community Foundation
The Snowden Foundation
Arm In Arm will not sell, trade, or share any donor’s personal information with any other person or organization, nor send donor solicitation mailings or other communications on behalf of any other organization, unless a donor has expressed specific permission to do so.