Your financial partnership is essential. Choose from several convenient giving options, including gifts of stock or real estate, one-time or recurring donations through our secure online portal, and legacy support through planned giving.
Gifts of Stock
A charitable gift of appreciated stock provides tax savings by allowing you to avoid capital gains tax you might incur with the sale of stock and may offer you a charitable deduction based on the stock’s current value. Contributions to Arm In Arm, a tax-exempt organization under Section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code, are deductible to the fullest extent of the law. Gifts of securities received via DTC will be acknowledged using the mean value of the stock on the date it is transferred into Arm In Arm’s RBC account. Transfer to: RBC Capital Markets LLC; DTC # 0235; Account Number: 30249400; For credit to Arm In Arm; Tax ID #: 22-3198464
- Help to secure Arm In Arm’s future by designating a gift or portion of your estate with a bequest.
- Charitable Remainder Trust. You can place assets in a trust that pays annual income to you (or another named beneficiary) for life. After your lifetime or a term of years, the remainder of the trust can be transferred to Arm In Arm.
- Charitable Lead Trust. You can place assets in a trust that pays a fixed amount to Arm In Arm for the number of years you select. Once this period ends, the assets held by the trust are transferred to the beneficiaries you name.
- Retirement Plan/Life Insurance. You can name Arm In Arm as the designated beneficiary of a retirement plan or as the designated beneficiary, or partial beneficiary, of a life insurance policy.
- Charitable Planning with your IRA. If you are 70½ or older, and therefore required to withdraw monies from your IRA every year, a provision allows you to redirect your IRA contributions to charitable organizations like Arm In Arm.
- Real Estate – Please contact us to discuss a gift real estate or other property to Arm In Arm.
Click on the image to read our 2017-2018 annual report
EARLIER ANNUAL REPORTS 2016 2015 2014 2013 2012
AUDITS 2016 2015 2014 2013 2012
FORM 990 2016 2015 2014 2013 2012
AIA IRS 501(c)3 letter
2017 – 2019 Arm In Arm Strategic Plan
Document Retention and Destruction Policy
Policy for Employee Protection (Whistle Blower) Policy
Financial Statements June 30th 2017
We thank the following organizations for their financial partnership in the last 12 months
Businesses, Foundations and Community Groups
|NRG Energy, Inc.
PNC Fund for Charitable Giving
Princeton Area Community Foundation
Princeton University Tiger Trot
Robert Wood Johnson Foundation
Roma Bank Community Foundation Inc.
Rotary Club of Montgomery/Rocky Hill
Rotary Club of Princeton
Sanofi-Aventis U.S. Charitable Trust
Schwab Charitable Fund
Surrey Capital Partners
Township of Ewing
Township of Hamilton Community Development
True Geist LLC
United Way of Central Jersey
United Way of Greater Mercer County
West Windsor Lions Club
Your Part-Time Controller, LLC
These companies generously matched employees’ gifts to Arm In Arm
Bank of America Foundation
Congregations that supported our mission
Abiding Presence Lutheran Church
Arm In Arm will not sell, trade, or share any donor’s personal information with any other person or organization, nor send donor solicitation mailings or other communications on behalf of any other organization, unless a donor has expressed specific permission to do so.