We Appreciate Your Support!
Your financial partnership is essential. Choose from several convenient giving options, including gifts of stock or real estate, one-time or recurring donations through our secure online portal, and legacy support through planned giving options.
Gifts of Stock
A charitable gift of appreciated stock provides tax savings by allowing you to avoid capital gains tax you might incur with the sale of stock and may offer you a charitable deduction based on the stock’s current value. Contributions to Arm In Arm, a tax-exempt organization under Section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code, are deductible to the fullest extent of the law.
Transfer to: RBC Capital Markets LLC; DTC # 0235; Account Number: 30249400
For credit to Arm In Arm; Tax ID #: 22-3198464
To donate cryptocurrency to Arm In Arm, click here
- Help to secure Arm In Arm’s future by designating a gift or portion of your estate with a bequest.
- Charitable Remainder Trust. You can place assets in a trust that pays annual income to you (or another named beneficiary) for life. After your lifetime or a term of years, the remainder of the trust can be transferred to Arm In Arm.
- Charitable Lead Trust. You can place assets in a trust that pays a fixed amount to Arm In Arm for the number of years you select. Once this period ends, the assets held by the trust are transferred to the beneficiaries you name.
- Retirement Plan/Life Insurance. You can name Arm In Arm as the designated beneficiary of a retirement plan or as the designated beneficiary, or partial beneficiary, of a life insurance policy.
- Charitable Planning with your IRA. If you are 70½ or older, and therefore required to withdraw monies from your IRA every year, a provision allows you to redirect your IRA contributions to charitable organizations like Arm In Arm.
- Real Estate – Please contact us to discuss a gift real estate or other property to Arm In Arm.