We Appreciate Your Support!
Your financial partnership is essential. Choose from several convenient giving options, including gifts of stock or real estate, one-time or recurring donations through our secure online portal, and legacy support through planned giving options.
Gifts of Stock
Gifts of securities received via DTC will be acknowledged using the mean value of the stock on the date it is transferred into Arm In Arm’s RBC account.
Transfer to: RBC Capital Markets LLC; DTC # 0235; Account Number: 30249400
For credit to Arm In Arm; Tax ID #: 22-3198464
- Help to secure Arm In Arm’s future by designating a gift or portion of your estate with a bequest.
- Charitable Remainder Trust. You can place assets in a trust that pays annual income to you (or another named beneficiary) for life. After your lifetime or a term of years, the remainder of the trust can be transferred to Arm In Arm.
- Charitable Lead Trust. You can place assets in a trust that pays a fixed amount to Arm In Arm for the number of years you select. Once this period ends, the assets held by the trust are transferred to the beneficiaries you name.
- Retirement Plan/Life Insurance. You can name Arm In Arm as the designated beneficiary of a retirement plan or as the designated beneficiary, or partial beneficiary, of a life insurance policy.
- Charitable Planning with your IRA. If you are 70½ or older, and therefore required to withdraw monies from your IRA every year, a provision allows you to redirect your IRA contributions to charitable organizations like Arm In Arm.
- Real Estate – Please contact us to discuss a gift real estate or other property to Arm In Arm.