Position: Coordinated Assessment Supportive Case Manager
Full-time position (35 hours per week)
The Coordinated Assessment Supportive Case Manager helps advance the mission of Arm In Arm and the City of Trenton’s CEAS Center by providing direct services to homeless individuals including the chronically homelessness in the Trenton/Mercer County community. The goals are to match people with the type, level and duration of services that best meets their needs and to house the most vulnerable , as well as the chronically homeless first.
• Attitudes and behavior consistent with core values of both organizations, demonstrating compassion, dignity and respect in interactions with clients, staff, volunteers, interns, community partners and supporters.
• Conducts screenings to identify initial housing strategy utilizing a universal screening tool.
• Initiates client engagement in conjunction with Emergency Shelter Liaison, CEAS Outreach Team and designated community partners during homeless outreach events at the CEAS Center or in the community.
• Frequent interaction with our homeless neighbors from diverse racial, cultural, gender identities and be able to professionally handle client crisis.
• Collects client level documentation and develop a housing stability plan for permanent housing for clients
• Provides direct and flexible supportive services to residents housed through the CEAS Center including but not limited to: supportive residential counseling, linkages to community supportive services to maintain housing, and education regarding daily living skills
• Evenings and weekends may be required on an as needed basis.
• Graduation from an accredited college or university with a Bachelor’s degree or a Masters degree preferably in Social Work or Human Services with 2 years of experience.
Please send cover letter and resume to:
Director of Housing Stability Services
Arm In Arm
123 East Hanover Street
Trenton, NJ 08608
Deadline: Friday, February 16, 2018